Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids: Fun Art Projects to Build Amazing Math Skills
Author(s): Karyn Tripp
In Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids, you'll find an amazing collection of more than 40 hands-on art activities that make learning about math fun
- Create fine art-inspired projects using math, including M. C. Escher's tessellations, Wassily Kandinski's abstractions, and Alexander Calder's mobiles.
- Make pixel art using graph paper, grids, and dot grids.
- Explore projects that teach symmetry with mandala drawings, stained glass rose window art, and more.
- Use equations, counting, addition, and multiplication to create Fibonacci and golden rectangle art.
- Play with geometric shapes like spirals, hexagrams, and tetrahedrons.
- Learn about patterns and motifs used by cultures from all over the world, including Native American porcupine quill art, African Kente prints, and labyrinths from ancient Crete.
- Cook up some delicious math by making cookie tangrams, waffle fractions, and bread art.
Take a creative path to mastering math with Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids
- : 9781631597695
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Quarry Books
- : November 2019
- : .5 Inches X 8.55 Inches X 9.95 Inches
- : books
- : English
- : 793.74
- : 112
- : Karyn Tripp
- : Paperback