Author(s): Editors of Quarry Books
Sewing 101, now in paperback, is a complete entry-level sewing course taught through 20 step-by-step projects for garments and home d cor.
Have you always wanted to try sewing but aren't sure where to begin? Sewing 101 teaches you everything you need to know for successful machine sewing.
- Sewing Basics gives you a firm foundation for learning to sew, offering essential guidance for your sewing machine, fabrics, patterns, and supplies.
- The Projects are arranged progressively, from simple garments like T-shirts, skirts, and aprons, to more challenging home d cor items such as a blankets, tablecloths, and Roman shades. Each project introduces and explores new sewing skills in depth. Variations will inspire you to create your own designs.
Written specifically for beginners, the books in the 101 series are complete illustrated guides to the basics of a craft that present projects supported with full-color, step-by-step instructions and photos to teach essential techniques.
- : 9781631597572
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Quarry Books
- : September 2019
- : --- length: - '9.25' width: - '7.5' units: - Inches
- : books
- : Editors of Quarry Books
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 224