Author(s): Kathy Richardson
- The learning of mathematics is an active endeavour.
- Based on the most current research about the development of young children, Developing Maths Concepts in the Early Years provides teachers with all they need to understand the teaching of mathematics to pre-primary children.
- Providing over 75 activities for whole-class, small-group and individual learning, this is the complete resource for all early years teachers.
- Detailed discussion of how to help children learn maths.
- ‘Big ideas’ that make it clear to teachers what are appropriate expectations for young children.
- Concepts and activities that deal with the key maths areas children need to know.
- Photocopiable worksheets for ease of use.