Author(s): Insight Guides
Let us guide you on every step of your travels.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, Insight Guide Oman and the UAE is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Oman and the UAE, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Dhofar and the Musandam Peninsula, and hidden cultural gems like Bahla Fort.
This book is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the Central Market Souk, the Jumerirah Mosque and snorkeling in Musandam, to discovering Snake Gorge and the Royal Opera House.
- In-depth on history and culture explore the region's vibrant history and culture, and understand its modern-day life, people and politics
- Excellent Editor's Choice uncover the best of Oman and the UAE, which highlights the most special places to visit around the region
- Invaluable and practical maps get around with ease thanks to detailed maps that pinpoint the key attractions featured in every chapter
- Informative tips plan your travels easily with an A to Z of useful advice on everything from climate to tipping
- Inspirational colour photography discover the best destinations, sights, and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Innovative and unique extras a free eBook and an app
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers Muscat, Sohar and the Batinah Coast, Nizwa, Sur, the East and the Wahibah Desert, Dhofar, the Musandam Peninsula, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, the Northern Emirates and the Fujairah and the East Coast.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.