Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 7th EDition
This pack contains the printed textbook and access to Connect.
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that gives you the means to better connect with your coursework, with your instructors, and with the important concepts that you will need to know for success now and in the future. With Connect you can practice important skills at your own pace and on your schedule. This version of Connect comes with LearnSmart, an adaptive study tool proven to strengthen memory recall, increase class retention, and boost grades. By identifying your strengths and weaknesses, you can ensure that every minute you spend studying has the highest possible impact. With users experiencing an average of a letter grade improvement, adaptive learning is a proven way to increase your success and confidence.
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 7e provides students with a comprehensive and applied introduction to the principles of corporate finance.
This market-leading text has been substantially revised to reflect recent developments in the field, such as the impact of the Global Financial Crisis, contemporary challenges in capital budgeting and socially responsible investing. It features new local and international case studies to enhance students' understanding of the practical applications of corporate finance.
A practical and engaging study tool, this new edition offers students:
- step-by-step illustrations and diagrams explaining the basics - and complexities - of corporate finance
- applied examples, cases and exercises built into each chapter
- coverage of a wide range of topics, including perspectives and lessons from capital market history
- an overview of the latest research and emerging trends in corporate finance
- regionally relevant examples throughout the text to help put learning in perspective.
- : 9781743762967
- : McGraw-Hill Education (Australia) Pty Limited
- : September 2016
- : 3 Centimeters X 21 Centimeters X 27 Centimeters
- : books
- : English
- : 872
- : ROSS/DREW
- : Paperback